Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Completely OT-Best day of my life--ever

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I just had to tell ya'll, I just got a full ride to law school. I'm a little shaky right now because it was so unexpected, but I'm hoping to maybe find a way to treat myself to Jess in celebration. (Now that I don't have to pay for law school, I might be able to squeeze in the doll [img]wink.gif[/img] ) I just had to tell ya'll since you've been so supportive of me.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CONGRATS!!!!
    SO exciting!
    I hope you get Jess... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CONGRATS! That is just totally awesome...how'd you swing that one? Academics?

    Laurie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! That is so wonderful! I can't even begin to imagine how excited you must be. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Way to go...and if you can get Jess to celebrate with, go for it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a major WooT! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Yay for you! Definitely a moment for celebrating thanks for sharing it with us! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Julia

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOAAAA! Congratulations! That's a HUGE deal. How did you get it?!!! wow!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member littlekitty81's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!Good job! Congragulations! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!
    This certainly calls for a treat.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's wonderful! Great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Which doll will you treat yourself to? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •